Tuesday, June 7, 2011

June 7, 2011

Allo!
I excuse myself in advance if there are any errors in this letter because I cant change the keyboard from French to English. Sorry! Also, it wont be long because it's hard to type on this and I have less time than usual.
Friday I got a call from President Carter, and he said I was being transfered to the Bergerac! Yeah, thats not one you hear everyday! Haha. Bergerac is, Im pretty sure, the smallest and least populated area of the mission. Its so tiny!! Especially after being in Nice and Cannes. Also, I'll be serving as District Leader here. I'm a little nervous about it, but I'm super stoked too. The other cities in my district are Perigeux and Brives (with one componanionship in each of those cities). And guess what?? My boy Elder Dorton is in Brives! And hes serving with Elder Noyce, my comp from the mtc, which is sweet too. My comp is named Elder Coenen and he is from Belgium, so he's a native French speaker. It's his 2nd transfer so he's still blue and I'll be his polisher. He hasn't especially loved his experience so far on the mission, but I'll keep him happy :).
It was sad leaving Cannes, but my last day I was able to see Sebastian! Little miracle there. I'd go into details, but this keyboard is really bugging me haha. Yves will be baptized zithin the next couple weeks. Here in Bergerac there's not much going on right now as far as missionary zork goes, so I think I'm gonna have to pull a Cannes again. My last week in Cannes we blew away the record for lessons in a week that I've ever had so far on my mission, and I hope it continues like that! I remember when I arrived and the area was dead, and now its up and rolling! Never give up! We hope to get Bergerac up and going soon. Its a lot different here because its so small and Im not used to working in small villes so Im gonna learn a lot these next few weeks. Well, times up, so I'll talk to you next week! I hope you all have a great week. I love you!

Love,
Elder Tudor

No comments:

Post a Comment