Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May 30, 2011

I've got like five minutes, so I'll try to jam as much in as I can. Yves wasn't baptized this week... but we did finally get hold of him!! He had to go to the mountains and work, and he had no cell phone service. But he had been reading in the Book of Mormon every day and still wants to be baptized. He might be baptized this Saturday, it depends when he comes back, and he's not sure when he is coming back yet. We'll keep praying for him! The work was a little slower this week, but we're pushin through and we've got a ton of hope for the future here. We've set the goal to find two people this week who will be baptized next transfer. Speaking of transfers, next week I could be in another city. We get calls this Friday. I'd love to stay another transfer with Elder Garland, but we'll see what happens! Today for p day we're going out to the island where the man in the iron mask was. Should be interesting. Well, sorry the email was tiny, but the computer is gonna cut off in a few seconds so I've gotta send. I love all you guys. Thanks for your support! Et bonne fete des mères! (It was the french mother's day yesterday). Ciao! Til next week.


Love,
Elder Tudor

No comments:

Post a Comment