Tuesday, June 21, 2011

June 20, 2011 plus Pictures!!!

Last moments in Cannes...


Me and Sebastian


Me and Elder Garland


Me in front of church




Me and Brother Perez




Me with Caroline and Matthieu




Me with a Tahitian brother from St Raphael whom I love




Me and T Moo


Bergarac
Me and Elder Coenen


Bikes!!!


Bonjour à tous,
Well, looks like I'm just gonna have to get used to this french keyboard haha. It was a good week! We actually had quite a bit of success. A lot more than they've been having here recently. Like I said, Gael will be baptized the 23rd of July, and this week we committed two more for baptism! Their names are Maurel and Muamba. They're both from Congo, but Maurel spent quite a bit of time in South Africa and speaks English too. They're 27 and 30 and super awesome. They're committed for the 9th of July - my Bday!!! I'm super excited for them! They're so awesome. I'd go into details but I really only have a couple minutes. Things are going well here. I rode a bike for the first time on my mission. I felt like the "classic" missionary haha. It was sweet. This week went pretty well, and it's thanks to the Lord. We worked our butts off, but there's still a lot of things we could have done better. We'll get there. This town has already exhausted me haha. It's gonna be a crazy transfer. Well, gotta go, I love you all and hope you have a great week! Sorry for the short email!
Love,
Elder Tudor

No comments:

Post a Comment